Ensure Temporary Works designs are implemented in accordance with the drawings and specification.
- Co-ordination of all Temporary Works activities.
- Develop the procedures for the control of Temporary Works and ensuring they are implemented on site.
- Ensure a suitable design brief is prepared and is in accordance with the site requirements.
- Maintain all records relating to the final design of the Temporary Works including drawings, calculations and other relevant documents.
- Review actual conditions against conditions assumed in the Temporary Works design and take appropriate actions where conditions have deviated from those assumed.
- Issue formal permission to dismantle the Temporary Works and specifying any sequencing of the operation that is required after permanent works have attained adequate strength.