We are currently looking for a Setting-Out Engineer. Initially a 3 month contract with the view for it to go permanent. The person must have 3-4 years previous setting out experience.
- Determine and procure resources and assign responsibilities for roles and tasks necessary for the satisfactory completion of the works as a Foreman.
- Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate for the work.
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant for use in the construction, and agreeing prices for items.
- Maintain and comply with systems for managing site health and safety and welfare – Ensure the inspection, preparation and maintenance of the site in a satisfactory condition for the safe execution of the works
- Motivate and arrange for effective productivity of labour, plant and subcontract resources and achievement of required quality within any environmental constraints
- In conjunction with the engineering staff, determine methods or working and programme of works
- Maintain on-site administrative systems to ensure integrated management systems are adhered to
Ensure the provision of information on methods and programmes to enable the completion of the works
Monitor and record works where required.
Required & Preferred Skills Set:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Degree qualified in an Engineering field.
- Health & Safety knowledge
A competitive salary is offered in return for the right candidate. If you feel you are the right company please apply with your CV.