We are currently looking for qualified individual who is an enthusiastic, hands on foremen with great people skills who can effectively manage activities of construction workers in laying and finishing of concrete. They will inspect work in progress to determine conformance to specifications.
- As a structural concrete subcontractor we are looking for those who are looking for either the next step in their career or someone who has had experience in structural concrete, from foundations upwards.
- Pouring and finishing slabs & Setting forms and pouring concrete footings
- Motivates and trains the crew on proper handling of materials and tools and approved methods of installation of waterproofing and foundation repair
- Ensures company policies and procedures, as well as safety guidelines, are followed
Tracks hours of installers
- Job progress at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality.
- Reviews job specifications to determine materials, tools and equipment needed for the job, and loads the truck with materials.
- Must be paperwork savy and keep records up-to date
Required & Preferred Skills Set:
You must have at least 5 years’ experience and have a can do attitude!
Safe pass & Manual handling needed –
People Management Skills are needed also